GS Trophy Experience and Conditioning Training
July 24th & 25th, 2021
Arrival Day Friday, July 23, 2021 at 6PM
Q & A from past GS Trophy competitor
- Advanced off road adventure training
- GS Trophy Style special tests
- Tips and tricks to better prepare you for your qualifier and the GS Trophy, when you make the team
Photo package from professional photographer
2 Breakfasts & Coffee
Water, gatorade and snacks
Awards & prizes
- Tent camping included.
- All students will be required to bring their own tent and camp on site. (GS Trophy style)
- Motorhomes will be allowed for showers, on site motorhome parking available upon request.
About Your Instructor
Jocelin Snow a GS Trophy competitor in Mongolia in 2018. Jocelin also was able to attend the next GST in 2020 in New Zealand as a presenter. Jocelin has a vast amount of information for training riders and preparing them for their qualifier.
Jocelin is also an International BMW certified off-road instructor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Arrival day: Friday, July 23rd by 6:00PM
- Dinner provided
- Q & A period and GST presentation
- July 24th -25th
- GS Trophy style special tests with training
- Course ends Sunday at 4PM
$750 for previous students and $800 for non students.
If you do not have an AMA membership, you can purchase one on site for an additional $49.00